WHAT ARE THE KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS?
They vary from project to project, however construction industry experience and research has rated the following factors as key to success.
- Clear project vision and objectives
- Active stakeholder involvement
- Appropriate project sponsorship and governance
- Qualified and experienced project resources
- Proactive risk planning, and management igneous cost, schedule and scope monitoring
If you would like to learn more about taking the necessary steps implementing preventative strategies, contact Andy Gordon at www.gggi.ca