Andrew Gordon, Principal
Andrew Gordon is active in support of the industry through a number of roles. He participated in the creation of Canada’s first Construction Management degree programme at George Brown College in Toronto.
Andrew continues to lecture part time and participates in guest speak engagements on constructibility, construction law, risk mitigation, ethics, quality assurance and quality control. In addition, he sits on a number of industry professional and educational boards, including The Canadian Institute in Construction, George Brown College, The Professional Accreditation Committee, and is a past Trustee of the Chartered Institute of Building and International construction professional organization.
Professional Accreditations and Associations
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building (FCIOB)
- Member of the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (PQS)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited
- Professional with Specialty Building Design and Construction (LEED AP)
- Project Management Professional Certification, Project Management Institute (PMP)
- Canadian Construction Association Gold Seal Certified Project Manager (GSC)
Awards and Honours
- Best of the Best, Toronto Construction Association past winner
- Chancellors Award of Excellence, The Construction Institute of Canada
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Building
- Member of The Construction Institute of Canada
- PAC Member of the Program Advisory Committee, Centre for Construction & Engineering Technologies, George Brown College, Toronto